Visit us on ...
"Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com
Dr. Sam Naficy has been awarded the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com - a website dedicated to rating the quality of physicians across the country. Out of 720,000 physicians, only 5% received this honor.
BOTOX in Seattle
Performed by an experienced facial plastic surgeon, Botox treatments are one of the most effective cosmetic procedures performed in Seattle. This quick and relatively painless procedure can make a real difference in the signs of aging around the eyes. Seattle facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Sam Naficy, is nationally recognized for his experience in advanced techniques of Botox treatment. Read more about Botox
THE FEATHERLIFT FACE LIFT TECHNIQUE - Offered by Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
See how you can turn back years in just minutes with this non-surgical facelift procedure (also known as Feather lift, Thread lift, Suspension face lift, or Contour lift). Combined with Botox, Restylane, or fat injections, you can get the younger face you want without the down-time of facial plastic surgery. Read more about the Featherlift procedure......
WORRIED ABOUT DOWN-TIME?
Seattle, WA - Facelift techniques with minimal recovery.
Healing and recovery time after facial plastic surgery is much less than most people would suspect. The majority of our face lift and neck lift patients need no more than a week before returning to work and social activities, some requiring less than 2-3 days!
DR. SAM NAFICY VOTED TOP PLASTIC SURGEON FOR THE FACE
By his medical peers in Seattle for his expertise in facial plastic surgery
Dr. Naficy has successfully become double board certified by both of the major national medical boards that certify surgeons exclusively for facial plastic surgery:
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
To be board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery a surgeon must:
- Complete an accredited surgical residency-training program after medical school that provides training in facial plastic surgery
- Achieved ABMS board certification by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery or the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Successfully complete an additional two-day examination focused solely on facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Present at least 100 surgical cases in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery for peer review for each of the previous two years
To be board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery a surgeon must:
- Complete one year of general surgery residency
- Complete four years of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery residency which includes nasal surgery, facial plastic surgery, and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck
- Pass a comprehensive two-day written and oral examination